Carbon Isotopes CH4 CO2
A simultaneous measurement of carbon isotopes from both CO2 and CH4 can be performed.
- Geochemical surveys can be performed enduring harsh environments such as mountains, forests and tundra;
- Excellent precision at a fraction of the operating cost;
- Carbon dioxide and methane are tightly intertwined in many biological and geological systems;
- The isotopic carbon ratio in both CO2 and CH4 can be measured at the same time;
- The geochemical survey program can be changed (based on the on-line results) in course and get the most from a critical field campaign.
Gamma-ray spectrometry RDM:
is an effective geological mapping tool in many different environments for geothermal, hydrocarbon and water investigations.
RMT- Key Advantages and Benefits