We believe that all incidents can be avoided. Making a difference in HSEQ means:
- Living our HSEQ commitment on a 24/7 basis;
- Preventing incidents with the potential of causing injuries and ill health;
- Acting in a safe and responsible manner;
- Leading by example and promoting trust;
- Intervening and welcoming intervention from others;
- Stopping any unsafe activity or where control is being lost;
- Accept responsibility for our actions;
- Achieving continual improvement.
Key companywide focus areas have been identified for monitoring HSEQ performance and achieving continual improvement.
- Avoid fatal and major incidents;
- Improve risk management and reduce total risk exposure;
- Increase HSEQ awareness and reduce unsafe behavior.
PGES believes that Health, Safety, Security, Quality and Protection of the Environment are line responsibilities fully endorsed and 100% supported.